- Gives you that barefoot feel!
- Synthetic material so they are lightweight and flexible.
- Drawstring closure makes it easy to tighten and loosen.
- Arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move.
- Ankle high with platform height of .75 inches and a shaft height of 2.38 to provide free ankle movement.
V-Alpha is the best shoe for rough, uneven wooden trails, slippery grass, and unstable pavement, making them the best shoes for your hiking lifestyle. The manmade digs into the Earth, gripping all terrain to keep you steady. Designed for high stress use, synthetic is strong and comfortable so even if you kick a rock or scrape against the ground, you can be confident they wont fall apart. Vibram Five Fingers created a pair of shoes that can go from weaving through trees and branches to walking along smooth pavement. The ankle high height is perfect for accommodating all shifts in the ground without injury, moving with you during every change in your day.
|Brand||Vibram Five Fingers|
|Size||9 M Men's (42 Eu)|